To watch some videos I created, please click below:
FALL 2007- TV Interviewing and Hosting Undergraduate Course
• Share-One-Pair Non-Profit Organization News Story (2:14)
-Featured news story video about a non-profit organization, Share-One-Pair, started by a pair of FSU doctoral student twins who donate shoes to Haitians in need.
• Center for Hispanic Marketing Communication Overview News Story (1:56)
-News story video about the Center for Hispanic Marketing Communication made in 2007 by FSU Mass Media Communication student, Natalie Kates.
-Provides information about the Center’s history, purposes, and founders.
FALL 2009- Digital Video Production Graduate Course
Alliance for Breast Cancer Awareness for Men & Women Public Service Announcements
–Filmed at Lake Ella and edited with Final Cut Pro.
-Messages to help build awareness about how breast cancer can affect both women and men.
• Blue and Pink Balloons-Public Service Announcement (:47)
• Ducks-Public Service Announcement (1:03)
SPRING 2010- Computer Graphics and Animation Graduate Course
Silly, fun videos created with Adobe After Effects!
• Happy St. Patty’s Day! (:18)
-Short holiday-themed clip featuring leprechauns and gold!
• The Life and Times of Miss Bean (1:50)
-Video with images and video of my Jackhuahua dog, Bean, including her singing debut!